| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Evora in April is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 56mm (2.2in) of fluid precipitates during on average 10 days.
- In April the heavens above Evora are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:05 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Evora April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Evora, Portugal
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Evora:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 336 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 90 kms (55.9 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) E
- Badajoz, Spain - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) ENE
- Beja, Portugal - 61.2 kms (38 miles) S
- Cordoba, Spain - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) ESE
- Seville, Spain - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SE
- Cadiz, Spain - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) SSE