| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Evora in December is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 85mm (3.3in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Evora are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:09 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:30.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Evora December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Evora, Portugal
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Evora:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 336 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 90 kms (55.9 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) E
- Badajoz, Spain - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) ENE
- Beja, Portugal - 61.2 kms (38 miles) S
- Cordoba, Spain - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) ESE
- Seville, Spain - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SE
- Cadiz, Spain - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) SSE