| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Evora in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of fluid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- In July the skies in Evora are brilliantly sunny having an average of a staggering 12:38 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:33.
- There are approximately 1:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Evora July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Evora, Portugal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Evora:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 336 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 90 kms (55.9 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) E
- Badajoz, Spain - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) ENE
- Beja, Portugal - 61.2 kms (38 miles) S
- Cordoba, Spain - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) ESE
- Seville, Spain - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SE
- Cadiz, Spain - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) SSE