| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Evora in June is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of H2O is deposited during on average 4 days.
- In June the skies in Evora are glorious with on average a hefty 10:56 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:48.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Evora June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Evora, Portugal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Evora:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 336 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 90 kms (55.9 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) E
- Badajoz, Spain - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) ENE
- Beja, Portugal - 61.2 kms (38 miles) S
- Cordoba, Spain - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) ESE
- Seville, Spain - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SE
- Cadiz, Spain - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) SSE